I have received the nicest little secretary/notebook from Marlene (Stitchin By The Lake). I agreed to Pay It Forward with her. This is an exchange based on the concept of the movie "Pay It Forward" where acts or deeds of kindness are done without expecting something in return, just passing it on, with hope that the recipients of the acts of kindness are passed on. So here is how it works: I will make and send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment to this post on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange with me. I do not know what that gift will be yet, but it will be sent within the next six months. What you need to do in return, then, is Pay It Forward by making the same commitment on your blog. Please remember I will need an email address to correspond with you.
I enjoy making gifts for friends, and just think, it could be purple! So, be BRAVE, be my FRIEND, and PAY IT FORWARD with me.
3 comments:
Oooo, I want to do this with you, Pam! *waving my hand in the air furiously* That sounds like fun, and the quilt studio is almost operable! I can do this!
What a great gift from Marlene. And thanks for the great picture, that I can read the recipe too. Very clever of you!
p.s. I like purple too!
I've seen this done on some other blogs, but never had the opportunity to play. What a nice idea. I can do this Pam! I want to play! What a nice gifty Marlene!
What a lovely idea. I assume you already have your three. Maybe I could start one on my own.
Post a Comment