Thursday, July 17, 2008

Editing

I apolgize for not getting Elaine's blog address correct. She is at www.elaineadairpieces.blogspot.com. Blogger is not allowing me to edit any of my posts. I cannot even edit a draft. Once I put in a picture, I cannot get any part of it highlighted to make changes. In the past, I could highlight a name (or word) and connect it to the blog email address. I cannot do that anymore. I do not know how to fix this problem, but I am working on it. Please bear with me when you see strange things in my posts. I cannot fix typos most of the time, so I must be very diligent when I type in my posts. I have been thinking maybe I need to close this blog and start another one from scratch since I cannot seem to get to anyone at Blogger for help. I will post that information if it really becomes necessary. I like my little purple blog and do not want to change, but I might not have any other choice if I cannot get this one to work better. Again, I apologize to Elaine and everyone for this error. Keep on quilting - Pam

No comments: