Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another Finish

Tonight I finished the Halloween embroidery block. I enjoyed doing the embroidery, all except for the letters. That was time consuming. I chose to do the broom shop. There were some others, but I wanted to be knows as the one who sewed the broom shop. I can envision flying around the quilt on my used broom!
I have three or four more blocks to finish embroidering on my Periwinkle Lane series. I should have finished them a year ago, but I fell behind when I was sick. I want to get those finished so I can put them together in a quilt. I have my other fabrics picked out for the quilt. Of course, I have changed my mind so many times. That is why I want to get them sewn together. I am afraid I will forget what I have chosen (the last one) and use the fabrics in some other project! I have done that before!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Really cute! I really MUST do some stitchery--every time I see someone else showing some, I want to go run and find my needle, thread, and muslin! LOL!

Sharon said...

What a cute stitchery block! I love Halloween stuff anyway, and this one is different - very complex and amusing. Good Job!

alicia said...

Pam, I think your mystery quilt turned out really nice. And it's done!!!!!!!

I'm also working on Hocuspocusville!!!!!! Have fun.

StitchinByTheLake said...

Pam this isn't a pattern I've seen before and I love it! Would you e-mail me and let me know the name and designer and maybe where you got it? thanks.... Blessings, marlene

Lynn E said...

I love Halloween , Favorite holiday of the year. Where would I get the stitchery patterns?