Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Center Panel Finished

The center panel is finished, finally. Next comes some strips for the inner borders, then the checkerboards for the outer border. There is lots of sewing on this quilt. I have gone through two large spools of thread already! Our monthly guild meeting is tonight. We will be playing Quilto. No formal meeting is planned for this month. It will be more of a social time. The summer meetings are usually less formal, and more socialization. Next month is our Community Quilts meeting. We will be working on charity quilts. These meetings are lots of fun because you can cruise around the room and say hello to all the folks you have not seen in a while.

4 comments:

Elaine Adair said...

Wow - mystery quilts turn out so different than we think they should. Your setting on this is so creative - you are an artist, I must say!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I had my doubts about this one as you showed its parts, but I really like the center panel.

Angie said...

It's turning out really pretty! Love the color combinations and setting you used.

Sharon said...

It's looking good, Pam. I love the Goose in the Pond pattern. I can't wait to see how it all comes together!