Friday, November 11, 2011

Veteran's Day on 11-11-11

Today is USA's Veteran's Day. I want to take a moment to honor all the veterans, past and present, who have served to protect our country. Thank you for the sacrifices you, and your families, have made. In addition, today is November 11, 2011 (11-11-11). The year 2012 will be the last year in this decade where the numerology of the month, day, and year will match. I wanted to make a post on this day to historically mark the date in my blog (deep, huh). My goal is to have 11 happy comments on this post. So ladies, please help me out and leave a happy comment on this post so that I may reach my goal. Also included are more photos of our retreat. Note that some of the jelly roll quilts have small squares of a "zinger" fabric between the strips. This adds a nice interest to these quilts, yes? In addition to all this jelly roll maddness is a photo of Jeanne's table runner. Cute isn't it?
Remember to leave a comment. Happy Quilting

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I think the spacers are fun on the jelly roll quilts.

StitchinByTheLake said...

Happy Veteran's Day Pam! blessings, marlene

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Such clever quilters - and the colors are wonderful.

Carrie P. said...

I missed yesterday but here is my comment. Great quilts!