Thursday, November 10, 2011

More Retreat Photos

Here are some photos of the Jelly Roll Race quilts. A few quilters made two and three quilts. The winner made two race quilts while I had not finished my first!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Those quilt tops look great! And so do those familiar smiling faces! I miss you all!

Elaine Adair said...

I like the ones where they are joined with a diagonal, but the one with the little splats of color is MY favorite!!! Koooool idea for a retreat or 3-4 hours guild activity, although I think they can be made in less time, but ya hafta allow for talking! 8-))

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

What fun!!!

Angie said...

Pam, I just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Of course you don't have to nominate other blogs, but I wanted to express that I really appreciate and enjoy reading you blog, and would like others to know about it too.