Friday, August 8, 2008

You know it is 08-08-08, right?

You do realize that today's date is (numerilogically - big word, probably spelled wrong, too) the eighth day of the eighth month of the eighth year, 08-08-08? No, you did not? Well, it is! So, please write a note to someone with today's date, or write a check, or write a blog with today's date. We will not have this numerical sequence again for another century. And eight is a lucky number, right? I wonder how many babies will be born today? I wonder how many folks have August 8 as their birthday, and are celebrating today? I feel like celebrating, even though it is not my birthday. Happy Celebration and Happy Quilting

2 comments:

SuBee said...

Ooo - I have a good one for you -- one of our grandsons turned EIGHT years old today! We made a big deal out of it, of course, and he even had 8 birthday cakes! (small ones, of course) How fun?!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Hi Pam, I just love numbers like that! It won't surprise you to know I was a math teacher once upon a time. :) I love my husband's birthday - 2/3/45! Blessings, marlene