Here is the Goose in the Pond block. I finally have all the parts done, well almost. I need to make four more goose blocks, then I can put it all together. My mystery will then be solved. I am so excited. It is really late and I need to get to bed since I have a dentist appointment tomorrow morning, but I just had to get at least one block done.
I want to get this top together so I can get busy on my baby quilts. But I am in a quandry. I want to do the kaleidoscope quilt that Elaine has on her blog, and I want to do the quilt Wanda has on her blog, and I want to do Gypsy Quilter's quilt, etc. etc. etc. Sew many quilts and sew little time! The story of my life. It is off to bed for me.
Happy Quilting
3 comments:
I was touched by the comments that you took the time to leave for me, and that is the truth...
I think that you truly have to live it to understand it, huh..?
That feeling of reaching for the phone... and then being able to talk to someone in your heart.. it is a bit surreal..but also a bit of a feeling of security as well.. like someone "has your back".
Thanks again.. Kayce
Nice job, Pam. I'm really looking forward to seeing the mystery solved. I sure hope you aren't suffering the smokey air down there from all the fires. An escape to Bakersfield will be nice. That is if this nice weather holds out & it doesn't get HOT again.
I was wondering how that block was going to turn out. Funny, and the end is very clever. amazing how the red looks with the turquoise - I like it.
BTW, your links are not linking! LOL
Hey, make mine, make my kaleidoscope quilt - I want to see how another one works out.
Post a Comment