
Here are some more photos of our retreat. The first photo is from our Wild and Crazy Quilt class. This quilter has her top done. I still have only one block cut out! The second photo are the blocks I sewed for my One Block Wonder Quilt. The next picture is a long ago started UFO by one of the ladies, which is now finished (at least a finished top). There is one less UFO on her list. Hooray! The fourth picture is a darling seascape finished that weekend. The last picture is a garden theme quilt. This started out as a stack of friendship blocks. We witnessed the development of this quilt top throughout the weekend. The
quilter placed her blocks on a design wall, and added a little of this, a little of that, and at the end of the weekend, she had sewn all the blocks together. What a wonderful treat it was for me to witness the birth of this quilt.
All in all, it was another wonderful retreat, with lots of fun and friendship for everyone.
5 comments:
Thanks for the retreat pictures. It's not quite the same as being there but it is wonderful to see the variety that is worked on.
Wow, those quilts look amazing - so far! looks like you had a great time on retreat Pam!
Thise are some amazing pieces of work.
Am blog-hopping my way trough Chookyblue's SSCS list to see who else is playing.
Thanks for sharing the retreat photos. It is so inspiring to see what everyone else is doing.
Hey! You look familiar. Are you a member of Piecemakers? I belonged to that group when I lived in CA and I remember a passionate for purple person there.
Post a Comment