Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Thank you all for your birthday wishes. I did have a good day, even with my cough (which I have not gotten rid of yet). My wonderful husband bought for me my favorite German Chocolate Cake from Neldams Bakery in Oakland. It is so delicious! He even made some chicken noodle soup to help me recover from my illness. My co-worker gave me some of my favorite candy, See's Vanilla Nut Fudge (I know, it is not chocolate, but it is so good!). All in all, it was a pretty good birthday.
I have included a picture of a little wallhanging I made years ago when I was in my "Debbie Mumm" period. I love this little wallhanging. I drag it out every year at this time so that I can enjoy it all over again. My turkey is a little lopsided, but then, so am I!
Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

i am a little lopsided too. do you think it has to do with being born in November?

Teresa said...

Happy Thanksgiving Day to you! Love your cute wall hanging - so fun to have special ones for special days like today.

Norma said...

I love the turkey..........and the wallhanging. Debbie Mumm is a favorite of mine too, although all I have done is buy her books! LOL

Have a great day, hope the cough clears. Maybe your husband will make turkey noodle this time?

StitchinByTheLake said...

May God bless you today with love and laughter and family. blessings, marlene

Hunter said...

Happy Belated Birthday.

I smiled when you mentioned Oakland. We used to live in San Ramon.

Your work is so beautiful.

Best regards,
Darilyn