Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Duck Update
The ducks were waddling around the corner again this morning. They were in the school yard, right next to the fence. My co-worker and I went to lunch today and she has noticed them before, last year. She said someone told her they come back every year. Forgot my camera again. Maybe I will remember it tomorrow. But tomorrow is Teacher's Day, and I have treats to make tonight, so I will be carrying a lot of stuff in tomorrow. I will put the camera by my purse and maybe if I can manage to remember to actually take it with me, I can get some pictures!
Gotta run. I am hoping to get my baby quilt basted tonight at class. DH has dinner ready, then off to class, then home to bake, then to bed and up again to start it all over tomorrow! What a life!!!
HAPPY QUILTING
P.S. Anyone have any duck quilts they can post on their blog? Let me know. I have one in fabric pieces, with the pattern, on my sewing table. I wanted to make a duck quilt for DH last year! Maybe this summer (ha ha).
P.P.S. I see no paragraph spacing again. I wish I knew what was happening here with my spacing. Oh well. Blogger does not seem to recognize my carrier returns. They are in my draft, but do not appear on my posts. Sorry folks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you are still having problems with paragraphs, check the HTML code. It could be there are too many carriage returns at the bottom of the post which squashes the post to the top and which you can't see when you are typing. Click on the HTML link when you have finished and see if there are loads at the bottom of the post.
Post a Comment