Friday, November 20, 2015
Our Guild's New Opportunity Quilt
This is my quilt guild's new Opportunity Quilt. We will soon have tickets available for sale. Isn't it beautiful? I did not have any hand in this quilt even though I did volunteer to help. It was a collaboration of four (I think) groups of quilters. Each group received a portion of the quilt to sew, embroider, etc. It all came together really well. Each group worked independently of each other. Each group also had their patterns and a picture of the whole quilt. I could not wait to post a picture of it. I think it is absolutely beautiful. But then, I did have a chance to see it in person and actually hold it up for a photo.
Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate this holiday.
Happy Quilting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh myyyyyyyyy I'm in heaven. Those are my colors and my style of quilt. I adore it. Would it be possible to buy some tickets? I'm feeling lucky.
Oh, what a beauty! I love all the stitching on it. The guild should make a lot of money with that one!
Pretty quilt. The custom quilting is very well done. The guild should do well with this one.
Post a Comment