We have a new grandson, Lucas George Thomas, 8 lbs 4 oz, 20 inches long. My son took this picture this morning while I was visiting them at the hospital. I had forgotten already about newborn sounds. Lucas cried, as he had a messy diaper, but his cry was so tiny. He sounded like a little kitten. Then it became a little louder, but still a tiny cry. Mom and Dad decided he must be hungry. It was about time for his next feeding anyway.
Hopefully they will be home tomorrow. Then little sister can see her new brother. Our son may have taken her in this afternoon to meet him. I wonder how she will react? Once they are home with him, and her, I bet the impact will happen that she is not the only little one in the household now. I am sure they will be great friends since they are close in age. They are only 14 months apart! Mom and Dad will have their hands full for a couple of years!
I cannot wait until he gets home tomorrow. We will be taking care of Lissie so I will get to see Lissie and Lucas together.
Happy Babies
15 comments:
Congratulations, Grammy! He's a cutie!
:-}pokey
Congratulations! It looks like he has chubby cheeks already.
Congratulations, Pam!! He's so cute! I hope all goes well when big sis meets him. Yes, Mom and Dad will be busy for a few years. Have fun, grandma!
congrats!!!! oh how exciting nice that you live close enough to see them
big sis will always be the princess but now there is a prince in the house!
Congratulations on your darling new grandson. He looks adorable.
I have a new granddaughter but won't get to see her for another 2 weeks.
Happy, Happy Days!!! Congratulations to the new parents.
Oh how precious - you both are so very cute. I love that little newborn cry - so sweet. I'm sure you will all be busy - but very happy!
Congratulations Pam! He is adorable--what a beautiful family! Enjoy them both, as I know you will!
Congratulations on the safe arrival of your beautiful grandson. What a fun and busy time they are going to have. He has a fine name too.
My newest post has a link to your blog. I am showing off my lovely winnings including the beautiful kit.
Thank you for your generous giveaway. Your scraps may yet make another Lego quilt. Thanks for sharing.
Warmest regards,
Anna
Oh how sweet he is. I'm glad everything went as planned for your DIL. What fun you are going to have with your new grandbaby. Congratulations to the whole family.
Congratulations Gramma :-)
Lori Gibson
Congratulations! He's a cutie. :) blessings, marlene
Oh Congratulations! Look at that little tiny thing. So sweet.
Congratulations to you and the proud parents. I just found out this past week that I have a grandson on the way too - due Feb 29.
Congratulations! I've been away and didn't see the news until today! What a cutie!
Post a Comment