I am attaching a couple pictures of the grandbaby. I have some quilt photos somehwhere in picture Nevernever Land in my new computer, but I haven't figured out how to get them where I need them yet. When I have solved that problem, I will post them.
These pictures are from Christmas day when all the kids were here for Christmas brunch. It was fun having the baby here. She changes every day it seems. I have not been seeing her as much the last few weeks. Her mother has a break from work, so I have not been taking care of her as often. I was there last Wednesday with Lizzy. Her mom and dad had a date for a movie and a meal, so I took baby duty for them so they could have some time together sans baby. I think DIL returns to work next week, so I will be back on my weekly schedule then.
Until next time....Happy Quilting
P.S. I won 11 blocks at my guild meeting last night!
5 comments:
Such fun photos with your granddaughter at Christmas Pam! She looks like such a good baby.
Congratulations on the block wins!
OH soooo cute - both of you. It is so good to see the photos.
Congrats on winning the blocks - can we see them?
She is so sweet- Love the pictures with your grand daughter. I know that you are having so much fun with her.
Do come and visit me on my blog- I am having a giveaway to celebrate my 100th post. Perhaps you will be lucky again and win a book and fat quarters or some patterns and a mystery gift?
Happy New Year to you and yours,
Regards,
Anna
Awww, she's so dang cute!!!! Needs a little more hair though LOL.
Crispy
She is a cutie for sure. She has beautiful eyes.
Congrats on your block win.
Post a Comment