Sunday, October 5, 2008

Typo on last post

I just found a typo in my last post. I cannot edit anything once it is posted for some odd reason, so I am writing an apology to Didi McElroy. She was not the featured "quiter" at yesterday's show, but the featured "quilter". Didi is not a quiter, I am sure. She is a wonderful artist who happens to do beautiful applique and hand quilting. FYI: I cannot use Spell Check either, thus my typos. I cannot navigate away from this screen in any way except to add pictures. And, I can only add pictures at the top of each post, not anywhere else now days. I am not sure what I did to my blog set up, but that is how it is. So, I apologize in advance, and again to Didi, for any typos in my posts. I try to find them all before I post, but sometimes they get past me, like this last one! As I sit here with egg on my face, I will close with... Happy Typing

2 comments:

Brenda said...

that's strange that you can't edit. on my posts, there's a little pencil at the bottom to click on that allows me to edit. Or I go to dashboard and customize and then edit posts. have you asked blogger help about this?

Julie in the Barn said...

I write my posts in the "edit HTML" mode so I can cut and paste the photos I upload. They always appear at the top so I have to cut the code and paste it where I want it. The spellcheck thing works fine, too. Except that poor Mr. Spellchecker doesn't understand my slang and always suggests wierdo alternatives. Posting on Blogger is not easy, that's fur sherrr.