Monday, October 6, 2008

The Pencil Worked

Brenda, you are a life saver! I clicked on the pencil and it allowed me to edit my blog! I am so excited! My computer literate son came by tonight and worked on my computer. I had signed up for two of the same program somehow and he fixed that for me. He also looked at my email and reinstalled it since he could not figure out what I had accidentally done to it. I was writing in my notebook, and it slipped off the table and hit my keyboard and my monitor went bonkers. After that, I could not get my emails to appear on the monitor to read them. I could click the reply button and see the email, then reply to it. I could delete it, but I could not pull up an email to read only! Honestly, there is so much about this computer that I do not know (and to tell you the truth, I do not really want to know). Thank you again, Brenda, for your advice. It solved at least one problem. Next I will tackle another problem. I have so many to choose from, I don't know which one is first! Hooray!!! Until next time.....Happy Computing! P.S. Maybe I can get my paragraph spacing back again! P.P.S. My highlights are back, too. Whatever my son did to my computer really helped my blog problems. Double Hooray!!!

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Yeehaw...technology is great when you can get it to work.

Brenda said...

Hey, you're welcome. my other advice was to get the computer geek in your family to help you, but you got that part already. happy blogging!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm glad to hear you got some fixes. Now it will be fun again!

Sharon said...

How great that you've got at least parts of it working again! Yay for kids that know computers, huh? I hope you have good luck with the rest of the problems.

Sharon said...

Oooo, I just found the pencil that Brenda told you about! Duh. Never saw that before. After I post, I always view the post in another window. That way you can close the window and then click on the "edit post" link on the page that says "you successfully posted" or something like that. Sorry to run on here.