This is the second colorway I bought. I had some of this fabric in my stash already, and I bought a couple more yards today. I think I will use this as the background for the new project for my evening adult quilting class. The design is like a maze. I will need two more colors to go with this fabric, maybe a deep purple, and a lighter pinky/purple.
I used this fabric in my Carolina Crossroads. I was careful not to use too much because I did not want it to dominate the colors scheme. This fabric came from my stash, as did all the fabrics for that top. I am very happy to be able to say that. Even though I have bought more of it for another project, I did use what I had in my stash for my Carolina Crossroads.
1 comment:
Where did these lovely fabrics come from? I've never seen any like this.
Post a Comment