Saturday, May 21, 2016
Silent Auction Quilt
At last I am able to add pictures to my blog posts (I hope this works). My son came today to finish loading everything into my new computer. What a job. If I had to actually pay someone to do this, it would have cost me a fortune. Thank goodness for wonderful children who are tech savvy.
This picture is of a silent auction item. I won this top years ago. It has sat in my "to be quilted" pile for years. I finally took it out and had it quilted. I sewed on the binding within a few days and now it is finished! Whoopee! I will take it to my next guild meeting for Show and Tell and donate it to Community Quilts. Another one "bites the dust" so to speak. I still have a several more to go, but I am working on downsizing my pile of unquilted tops.
Happy Quilting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Interesting top - I like the motion of it. Always good to get another UFO finished up.
Yes, children and grandchildren are very helpful when it comes to new electronics! another one bites the dust---is very nice! I'm working on my UFO's too, but not making the progress you are. BTW, I have not colored on my Salem Witches for over a week. The coloring is about as time consuming as the stitching! I've also ordered a new Lazy Boy recliner that will be very nice sitting once I start stitching again!
Post a Comment