Here are some pictures from the mystery class I taught yesterday for our quilt guild. There were 20 ladies signed up. Everyone seemed to have a good time. Lots of quilt blocks were made, and by the end of the class, everyone had at least two out of nine large blocks made. I hope to see lots of these completed tops at the next guild meeting.
The picture in the center with the multicolor blocks were made by four ladies who were working on a quilt for Community Quilts. They were all making blocks and were combining them together to get at least one bedsize quilt.
Don't you just love those purple blocks?
Happy Purple Quilting
4 comments:
It looks like they had a good time.
You've been such a busy lady, Pam! Thanks for sharing the workshop with us. It looks like it was fun and productive.
Ugh, I recognize some of those Community Quilts fabrics! But I love those blocks. Just goes to show that even ugly fabrics look good when combined with other fabrics into a quilt.
Oh, they look great Pam! Well done on teaching the class too.
Looks like it was a great workshop. Is there a pattern for the block? It looks to me that it's just 4 strips....light, medium, light, dark....and then cut it into triangles. Is that even close?
Post a Comment