Friday, December 30, 2016
Last post for 2016
Wow! I did not realize how long ago was my last post. I wanted to have a picture of our Opportunity Quilt 2017 posted before the end of this year. I am cutting it quite close am I not?
This is my quilt guild's 2017 Opportunity Quilt. It is named Aboriginal Bubbles. The pattern designer is Brenda Henning, Bear Paw Productions. This quilt is made from aboriginal fabrics. I sewed the quilt top, another member of our guild quilted the quilt, and a third member applied the binding. A label is being made and will be sewn onto the quilt. Tickets will be printed soon and then the fun begins, the "marketing" fun I mean.
Yes, I know these are not my favorite colors, but there is a little purple in some of the fabrics. I was given the fabrics and the pattern to use on this quilt. I was able to squeeze in a couple of fabrics that contained bits of purple.
I wish you all a happy and prosperous new year. One of my goals for the new year is to take more pictures of my quilts so that I can post more often. I forget to take pictures before I gift my quilts. Hopefully I will be more consistent in the new year about taking pictures and posting on a more regular basis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How very different and interesting. Love the fabrics.
Happy New Year Pam! You have been busy, and I've seen similar quilts with circles and shadows and think they are lovely. Nice quilt!
Happy New Year Pam! I hope you sell lots of tickets for the quilt.
Ingin mendapatkan kemenangan lebih mudah pada permainan Poker V dengan mudah, segera mainkan dengan menggunakan Hack Menang Judi Poker V.
LiveChat Agen Sakong Online itu99
Agen Judi Roulette Terpercaya ituGol
Tips Menang Baccarat ituGol
Agen Casino IndoWinBola
Tips Menang Sportsbook Online IndoWinBola
Live Chat Agen Sportsbook Online IndoWinBola
Info Jitu
Koin Pulsa
Situs Panas
Post a Comment