Wednesday, June 10, 2015

A two color quilt



This is basically a two color quilt.  I took a class at the Queen Bee Quilt Shop in Antioch, California, USA, with two friends last summer.  This pattern is by Linda Ballard.

When I had this quilted, the quilter said it was a nice looking two color quilt.  Actually, both fabrics have little designs of different colors throughout.  The light color fabric has little hearts in it.  The light purple fabric has little colored dots in it.   Both fabrics were enjoyable to work with and worked together very well. 

This quilt was fun to make and I am happy that it is "finished". 

Hugs - Pam


3 comments:

Angie said...

I love two color quilts, and this is beautiful Pam. Nice to see you blogging again. It looks like you are working on finishing up your UFO's. It's always nice to catch up. I'm working on doing this too. Slowly.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Oh I love it - and when I clicked the photo to enlarge it I could see the design in the fabrics. Wonderful finish!!!

Carrie P. said...

I love love this quilt.
Your baby quilts are really cute too.