Friday, October 3, 2014

Granddaughter's Posies



This picture is of a grouping of flowers and leaves that my 4 year old granddaughter put together the other day.  She asked me to take a picture of it.  I told her it was so pretty.  I thought she may be a floral designer when she grows up.  She loves to pull all the blossoms off the plants, and leaves off the bushes and trees that she can reach.  So you know there are no flowers blossoming below four feet, only the tops of the bushes have blooming flowers!

I do not have a quilt to show in this post only because I forgot to take a picture of my Halloween quilt that I donated to our quilt guild for October's monthly raffle.  Hopefully I will be able to take a picture of it before it is given away at the monthly guild meeting next week. 

Happy Quilting and Flower Gathering

2 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

When my now 22 year old grandson was about 5 he was on a tee ball team playing in the outfield. He spied a dandelion, picked it and came running to the stands to give it to his mother, to the delight of everyone in the stands ... but certainly not the coach. :) blessings, marlene

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Awwww how sweet - what a wonderful granddaughter. One time, when my first roses I ever grew had just gotten buds, our son - about age 2 1/2 went out with his little bucket and plucked off every single bud and brought them happily to me. I wanted to cry - my first roses (they lined our entire long driveway)
and no big blossoms - but he was so happy so we hugged and put them in a pretty bowl - and later we talked about letting all the rosebuds turn into giants - and he liked that idea and never picked ALL the buds off again. LOL