Friday, January 25, 2013

Browse button is back


Wow, the Browse button is back, at least today, so I am attaching and posting this picture of the charity blocks as quickly as I can. 

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions on getting pictures into my posts.   My computer skills are minimal so some of your suggestions were unphantomable to me.  I checked Blogger for several days and no Browse button appeared.  I checked again today, just on a fluke, and there it was.  I hope it stays usable otherwise I am back to square one again.

Happy Browsing

5 comments:

Carrie P. said...

I like those scrappy hearts.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Cute heart blocks Pam!

Angie said...

Glad to see you could squeeze a picture on your Blog. Very cute hearts!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

OH so pretty. I've recently read that using internet explorer is the cause of some people's problems. I use Opera - or Firefox , both free download and so far - no problems - but I wouldn't put it past blogger to do something to me now.

SueR said...

Nice! By the time you get more of those finished, you'll be right on time for Valentine's Day!

Like JoAnn, I've had trouble with Internet Explorer, so I downloaded Firefox AND Google Chrome as backups. It's pretty simple to download them, and they don't seem to interfere with each other. Firefox has a facility to import all your Favorites too. I usually default to Firefox when IE is uncooperative.