Sunday, May 13, 2012

Last BOM Block Finished



The last BOM block is finished.  I sewed it together yesterday.  Last night I sewed the unit together.  I am ready for the borders!  Yay!

Now my mission is bindings, bindings, bindings.  Yay!

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers.

Happy Quilting

5 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Yay Pam - you finished the blocks! Happy Mother's Day!

em's scrapbag said...

Yeah! Love the pinwheel block. Happy Mother's Day!

Sharon said...

Congrats on the finish! Yay! It looks great.

Bindings - oh yeah. I've got some to work on too.

I had a good Mother's Day here. Hope you had a great Mom's Day too!

Carrie P. said...

Yay! I love those pinwheel looking blocks.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

I'm so far behind on reading blogs - just now getting to it.

The blocks are great - I'm always happy to get to the binding process - means I'm almost done.