In my earlier post, the picture of the Australian fabric was so dark. I took another picture. The fabrics are so much brighter and more vibrant than in the darker picture. I hope you can see that in this picture.
Happy Quilting
I am a passionate purple quilter. I am passionate about purple, and passionate about quilting.
4 comments:
Interesting fabrics. I purchased some Australian fabrics a number of years ago. I don't know what I used them for. Do you have plans?
The colors in those fabrics are beautiful! Yes, what will become of them?
Oh, I can just see these in a Yellow Brick Road quilt. . .the road to Oz! What great fabrics, and how sweet of Julie to do this for you!
That is such interesting looking fabric - love the colors and the unique designs. Can't wait to see what you are going to make with these.
Post a Comment