Wow, I have a new computer. It is so different than my old one with a new keyboard and a new, VERY SENSITIVE mouse. I am attaching a picture of Lizzy in hopes that it will all work while my computer-literate son is here so please bare with me.
I will post again very soon with more info on my days away without my computer.
Until then.....Happy Quilting
9 comments:
What a cutie your granddaughter is!!
You can set the mouse to be less sensitive to moves. I'm sure your sone will have you all fixed up.
What a beautiful granddaughter! Congratulations on your new computer!
Congratulations on the new computer! And I love the picture. :) blessings, marlene
Happy New Year and congrats with new computer and darling granddaughter! 8-)))
Cutie patootie!!! Have fun - with Lizzy and with the new computer.
Oh, Pam, Lizzie is adorable. Congrats on the new computer. You'll get the hang of it in no time.
Oh look how big Lizzy is getting!!! She is soooo dang adorable :0) Have fun learning your new computer. The older we get the harder it is for us to keep up with technology LOL.
Crispy
Lizzy is the cutest! My how she is growing! A new computer can be a challenge at first. And it looks like you have everything working quite well! Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!
oh what an adorable picture, she is just so cute!
hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!
kathie
Post a Comment