Friday, June 11, 2010

Here she is!

These are the proud grandparents. Don't you love my Christmas wreath that I still have on the door?
Here is the proud papa. He can hardly keep his hands off her. She was being very active while he held her.
Baby and parents stopped by today for a visit. They were out to see the baby doctor and stopped on their way home. So, I was able to get some pictures of the baby. Isn't she darling? Her name is Lisette, and her daddy is calling her Lizzi, I think. She is so soft and sweet, that is until she cries. She was hungry while she was here so Mommy fed her.

9 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

OH what a beautiful family - such sweetness - and the new baby - ohhh who could ask for anything more?

Crispy said...

Awww Pam she is just adorable!! She looks so tiny in daddy's arms LOL.

Crispy

Julie in the Barn said...

I think her grandpa is smitten. Congratulations to you and your family, Pam. I'll be watching for lots of pics as she grows.

StitchinByTheLake said...

I think the Christmas wreath is perfectly appropriate - after all, a baby is the perfect present! So beautiful Pam - and so special. Congratulations to you al! blessings, marlene

Roberta said...

Oh Pam! I didn't even know she was born yet. How exciting for you all. Everyone looks so happy! I love her sweet name too!!! I'm sure you're all over the moon. Congratulations Grandma!!!!!!!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations Grandma = so adorable! Love the name!

Magpie Sue said...

Awww. Congratulations! I saw the pic of your hubby with the baby over on Sharon's blog and had to pop over to check it out. Hurray for everyone in your family!

Carrie P. said...

Congrats to you all. She is so tiny.

Teresa said...

Ah, so sweet and precious. Congratulations!